Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- It’s the little things (consistently) that add up to big things (over time). #Delta #custserv #paxex onemileatatime.com/delta-air-line… 6 hours ago
- RT @ATLairport: Good morning. Firefighter training will take place next to #ATL through the day today. Smoke and flames will be visible dur… 7 hours ago
- RT @mar_mar: #WindowSHADE twitter.com/flypanam/statu… 8 hours ago
- RT @airlineguys: In agreement here. This post speaks volumes. The Michaelist: The Real Problem with the new @United Livery: https://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- In agreement here. This post speaks volumes. The Michaelist: The Real Problem with the new @United Livery:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- welcome aboard!
- about us
- AirlineGuys T-shirt Gallery
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- An Unlikely Resting Place
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- Korean Air inaugurates A380 service to Atlanta
- Marry me, fly for free - Is this still a thing?
- AirlineGuys Stickers
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013