Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @librarian_ra: Midwest Express - You can almost smell the cookies 🍪 Friend @ExpoAviation has a new vid on them tinyurl.com/3xxdra7r 2… 3 hours ago
- RT @librarian_ra: T-Tail Tuesday - Republic DC-9 postcard. . . #ephemera #airplane #avgeek #avgeeks #aviation #travel #postcards #postcard… 4 days ago
- RT @BoeingAirplanes: With today’s order for 25 more 737 MAXs, United positions themselves for the market recovery in the months and years a… 5 days ago
- RT @librarian_ra: Delta Airlines October 25th 1970 timetable with two 747 postcards. . . #ephemera #airplane #avgeek #avgeeks #aviation #t… 6 days ago
- RT @josemanzella: @DC10sForever 28/2/72 McDonnell Douglas DC-10-20 (N141US), later DC-10-40 first flight. Powered by Pratt & Whitney JT9D-2… 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013