Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- How adorable is THIS! 🤩 #longlivethetulip twitter.com/classicsplanes… 7 hours ago
- RT @josemanzella: @airlineguys 17/9/2013 @Boeing 787-9 (N789ZB) stretched version of the 787-8 first flight, seating 280 passengers in a th… 2 days ago
- RT @librarian_ra: Widebody Wednesday - United Airlines DC-10 Postcard . . #ephemera #airplane #avgeek #avgeeks #aviation #travel #postcards… 4 days ago
- WOW for Widebody Wednesday 🤩 #longlivethetulip twitter.com/librarian_ra/s… 4 days ago
- RT @united: Having an #avgeek moment. https://t.co/VE2uPfEJFI 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013