Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- 👏🏾 Looking forward to seeing this! twitter.com/sfomuseum/stat… 8 hours ago
- 🥃 #TGIF #longlivethetulip https://t.co/TTGt4S1hgB 9 hours ago
- Makes you wanna see what other airports still host the Tulip 🥰 #longlivethetulip twitter.com/jonostrower/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @AmericanAir: Every name tells a story. Here's a behind-the-scenes look at the making of our official @SU2C plane, honoring more than 22… 11 hours ago
- This pic of a UA DC-8 in classic Saul Bass livery is enough reason to go 😍 #longlivethetulip twitter.com/mikesairways/s… 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013