Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- Love it! Love it! Love it! @united #StarWars #RiseofSkywalker twitter.com/united/status/… 23 hours ago
- 🥰 #longlivethetulip 😍 twitter.com/n194at/status/… 1 day ago
- “Sky Lease Cargo 747, take a right at ATL.” @flightradar24 https://t.co/DLhQBLxgL5 2 days ago
- RT @hharteveldt: Intriguing: @Delta to take equity stake in & partner with @WheelsUp. Delta will fold its Delta Private Jets unit into whee… 2 days ago
- Have visited Pinal Airpark boneyard twice. Fascinating and sad at the same time youtu.be/w1hUKDNWnKY 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013