Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @librarian_ra: TWA travel poster for Greece designed by David Klein. . #twa #Greece #davidklein #Corinthiancolumns #avgeek @FlyTWA #pla… 5 hours ago
- RT @librarian_ra: TWA 747 SP postcard. . . #ephemera #airplane #avgeek #avgeeks #aviation #travel #postcard #transworldairline #twa #b747… 13 hours ago
- Do you know where you going to? #flying twitter.com/CNN/status/130… 19 hours ago
- Airline CEOs meet with White House in plea for more federal aid. #coronavirus #airlines cnbc.com/2020/09/17/air… 1 day ago
- Awesome commercial! The first to feature Rhapsody in Blue 💙✈️ #longlivethetulip twitter.com/librarian_ra/s… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013