Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @adavies47: Best mustache wax guerrilla marketing campaign I've seen in 2018 twitter.com/airlineguys/st… 3 hours ago
- “Garcia, 28, with a handlebar mustache whose precise curls somehow survived the exertions to come, boarded the Amer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @AeroSavvy: Met some friends over the Pacific last week. 1000 ft above, 1 nm right of us. SLOP: Strategic Lateral Offset Procedure Air… 9 hours ago
- RT @ATLDistrict: It's plain to see Atlanta is booming. If you ask us, it started in the District. College Park, East Point, Hapeville and U… 23 hours ago
- RT @hharteveldt: .@AlaskaAir to drop @VirginAmerica routes from @DallasLoveField to LGA & DCA, will lease LGA/DCA slots for 10 years to @So… 23 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- welcome aboard!
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- about us
- airlineguys™ Quick Turn
- airlineguys™ Photo of the Day
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- travel quotes
- AirlineGuys T-shirt Gallery
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- Non-revving and dress codes
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013