Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- 💓😍 twitter.com/bigjettvlive/s… 2 hours ago
- With airspace restrictions lifted, #United announces it will start service sooner than expected - September 6, 2019… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @airlineguys: “The bottom line, according to the person familiar with the meeting, is that the U.S. airlines left the session without ge… 2 hours ago
- “The bottom line, according to the person familiar with the meeting, is that the U.S. airlines left the session wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SFOMuseum: #Onthisday in 1961, the first regularly screened movie on a scheduled commercial jet flight was shown on a TWA Boeing 707. O… 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013