Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- Good move Oscar! > @United CEO hands out bonuses, makes 'listening' a priority at ORD bizjournals.com/chicago/news/2… 1 day ago
- My neck of the woods! twitter.com/ATLDistrict/st… 1 day ago
- RT @atlairportnews: Delta pledges $500K to help south Atlanta schools myajc.com/news/delta-ple… 1 day ago
- RT @ATLDistrict: Have you been to College Park's hottest new breakfast spot, @radialcafe, yet? ow.ly/oEOe30dOcH4 1 day ago
- RT @airlinewriter: The new (lack of a) dress code for non-rev travel at @AmericanAir? Senior VP to employees: Just don't wear a swimsuit or… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- welcome aboard!
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- Deltalina: down-to-earth girl or superstar? The chat w/ the airlineguys continues (Part 2)
- airlineguys™ Quick Turn
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- AirlineGuys Stickers
- about us
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013