Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- M-RBUS: Airbus A319 - - Mikhail Prokhorov owner, billionaire, politician, owner (51%) of Brooklyn Nets. https://t.co/wawzmLNVEJ 13 hours ago
- Didn’t realize CO was flying 767-400s to Atlanta. Reckon they flew the Giants in to play the Falcons tomorrow night. https://t.co/xQNdxddInS 13 hours ago
- Maple Leaf - - @AirCanada Express https://t.co/3q7v98gxm7 13 hours ago
- The “mask” on this @AirCanada Express E175 is tres tres chic. https://t.co/JpwrdrlHx8 13 hours ago
- .@AirCanada Express E175 at ATL https://t.co/Izyii05rWC 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- welcome aboard!
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- AirlineGuys Mugs
- An Unlikely Resting Place
- Non-revving and dress codes
- How many 747s have you flown on?
- about us
- A "North of Expected" experience at Alaska Airlines
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013