Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @librarian_ra: This 4th of July, a look back to @United and their 50 states campaign. youtu.be/zQXADlXtUSM 17 hours ago
- RT @librarian_ra: Sunday Smiles with this PSA 727 postcard. . . #ephemera #airplane #avgeek #avgeeks #aviation #travel #postcards #postcard… 2 days ago
- 🎶 You’re going to like us, TWA 🎶 twitter.com/FlyTransWorld/… 2 days ago
- RT @lesliejosephs: American Airlines scheduling system glitch lets pilots drop more than 2,000 trips. Each has 2 flights as a minimum, gene… 2 days ago
- Ever wonder what it takes to operate the @united hub at @DENAirport? @JebBrooks takes us inside. #evoblue #evoblu twitter.com/jebbrooks/stat… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013