Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- Amazing cloud formations and lightning passing near @ATLairport https://t.co/3Uwp8H3FkD 5 hours ago
- RT @airkarp: United president Scott Kirby: ‘We realize we have a lot to do to regain customer confidence.' 16 hours ago
- RT @airkarp: United CEO Oscar Munoz says the airline is recovering 75% of the rise in fuel prices. 16 hours ago
- RT @e_russell: On $UAL's order for four 787-9s and 25 E175s this week, Laderman says both will replace older aircraft in United's fleet. 16 hours ago
- RT @e_russell: $UAL expects four more 737-9s this year, and will take its first three 787-10s in 4Q18, says acting CFO Laderman. Its first… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- Marry me, fly for free - Is this still a thing?
- 5 Reasons You Should Book The "Pan Am Experience" Today
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013