Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @librarian_ra: 6/12/94 @Boeing 777 (N7771) wide-body airliner first flight. The 777 is the world's largest twinjet and was the first fly… 1 day ago
- RT @josemanzella: @airlineguys 12/6/94 @Boeing 777 (N7771) wide-body airliner first flight. The 777 is the world's largest twinjet and was… 1 day ago
- RT @SFOMuseum: Mid-1960s airline fashion showcased bright and colorful, patterned fabrics for the first time in the industry. In 1967, Star… 3 days ago
- RT @Dulles_Airport: Picture perfect 🤩 📷: gdlamay https://t.co/Tz5E7YdLDQ 4 days ago
- Some flight attendants say they're looking forward to travel bouncing back from pandemic lows, even as passenger vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013