Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- Elderly couple on wrong flight; end up in NY, not Michigan apne.ws/2n5HJSh 3 hours ago
- He makes "40, 45, or 50" sound so old 😱 twitter.com/panamexp/statu… 3 hours ago
- RT @marysaund: Taking off from @naritaairport02 behind the Widget @Delta @FlyANA_official https://t.co/1ntKSKwSyJ 6 hours ago
- Daytime #Delta747Experience @dlflightmuseum @delta #panorama https://t.co/vcAJjIi215 6 hours ago
- Nighttime #Delta747Experience @dlflightmuseum @delta #panorama https://t.co/epExfsnd5X 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013