Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @emirates: Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the Emirates A380 at Dubai Miracle Garden. #MyDubai © Riaz Ahmed https://t.co/21zjmu6eGt 9 hours ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: Self-care is so important for road warriors... but can be tough to squeeze in. #PaxEx h/t @airlineguys https://t.co/M0gmVXT… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheAviationBeat: Airbus’ Commercial Aircraft deliveries in 2017 were up for the 15th year in a row, reaching a new company record of 71… 22 hours ago
- RT @MaxK_J: Leahy on #A380: "Quite honestly if we can't get a deal with @emirates we will have to shut down the programme" 22 hours ago
- RT @jonostrower: The man who birthed the A380 just put it officially on death watch. twitter.com/MaxK_J/status/… 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "I inherited the love of planes from my dad" - AirlineGuys chats with Akhil Anumolu
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- A "North of Expected" experience at Alaska Airlines
- Delta Sky Deck - an observation
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013