Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- Kirm and Claudia: What do you do when you can’t go fly? You go for a bike ride. #airlineguystee https://t.co/Y8k9Ihy37c 8 hours ago
- RT @TheLeadCNN: Consumer advocates say airlines are playing games to avoid paying refunds to people who cancel trips over coronavirus @pete… 11 hours ago
- RT @museumofflight: Flying Dirty: Why Airlines Emissions Rise Even When They Try to Cut ozy.com/the-new-and-th… via @ozy 12 hours ago
- RT @LATAMAirlinesUS: We recently announced the reorganization process under Chapter 11 in the U.S. #WeWillContinueToFly and we want you to… 23 hours ago
- RT @airlineguys: .@LATAMAirlines Files Chapter 11. Latam’s affiliates in Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina aren’t part of the bankruptcy c… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013