Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @librarian_ra: Western Wednesdays with this 720 postcard. . . #ephemera #airplane #avgeek #avgeeks #aviation #travel #postcards #postca… 5 hours ago
- Cargo pilots getting #coronavirus, even as they prepare to distribute a vaccine, unions say - The Washington Post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- .@British_Airways big sell-off: Champagne flutes and trolleys - BBC News bbc.com/news/business-… 1 day ago
- Goal: fly on this jet before it gets repainted. @united, is there a date that this beautiful flying machine will be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @librarian_ra: The sun sets on this lovely United 767 in a 1987 commercial. youtu.be/x5BCGBmzYP8 . . #YouTube #avgeek #avgeeks #aviat… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013