- RT @FlyPanAm: At JFK in 1985. Pan Am's "billboard" livery on a 727-200, A300, 747-100 and a 747-SP. #FlyPanAm https://t.co/MP4LXTU0Xf 4 hours ago
- Love how Pres of Douglas speaks of reduced smoke from engines...yet he's smoking a cigarette. DC-10 promo film youtu.be/uOYY6WR2_jw 6 hours ago
- RT @FlyPanAm: Richard F. Bradley (left) bought Ticket #1 for the inaugural transpacific passenger flight, October 21–22, 1936. San Francisc… 6 hours ago
- RT @JuanTTrippe: Today Pan American celebrates 80 years of passenger travel across the Pacific. San Francisco to Honolulu. A dream come tru… 6 hours ago
- RT @FlyPanAm: Pan American flew the first paying passengers across the Pacific 80 years ago today with the arrival in Honolulu of the Hawai… 6 hours ago
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- welcome aboard!
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- Korean Air inaugurates A380 service to Atlanta
- When is an emotional support animal not an emotional support animal?
- airlineguys™ Photo of the Day: April 13, 2015
- Delta Sky Deck - an observation
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013