- Amazing cloud formations and lightning passing near @ATLairport https://t.co/3Uwp8H3FkD 1 day ago
- RT @airkarp: United president Scott Kirby: ‘We realize we have a lot to do to regain customer confidence.' 1 day ago
- RT @airkarp: United CEO Oscar Munoz says the airline is recovering 75% of the rise in fuel prices. 1 day ago
- RT @e_russell: On $UAL's order for four 787-9s and 25 E175s this week, Laderman says both will replace older aircraft in United's fleet. 1 day ago
- RT @e_russell: $UAL expects four more 737-9s this year, and will take its first three 787-10s in 4Q18, says acting CFO Laderman. Its first… 1 day ago
July 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- Never underestimate the effect you have on others
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- Air Hollywood
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- Korean Air inaugurates A380 service to Atlanta
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013