- RT @dlflightmuseum: First look at Ship 717: youtu.be/YPBKWS79zzA 1 hour ago
- RT @MorganDurrant: #AvGeek must-see: One final homecoming: Legacy of a Delta DC-7B culminates in Atlanta return | via @DeltaNewsHub https:/… 1 hour ago
- Legacy of a #Delta DC-7B culminates in Atlanta return. Soon to find a home at @dlflightmuseum deltanetpublicnews.delta.com/ArticleDetail/… #DeltaDC7B 1 hour ago
- RT @FlyingHighRyan: In 1957, Delta took delivery of N4887C before turning the aircraft over to become a firebomber. This airplane would ret… 19 hours ago
- RT @dlflightmuseum: Ship 717 coming in for its last landing @ ATL 5:20pm EST! Better video and images coming. Hope to see it in a hangar to… 20 hours ago
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- welcome aboard!
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- Aviation + Paint = Aircraft Drip Art
- PEOPLExpress and the 6 Precepts
- Deltalina: down-to-earth girl or superstar? The chat w/ the airlineguys continues (Part 2)
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013