We sat down for an informal chat with new Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian. You may have more in common with him than you think!
- RT @Reuters: Boeing seeks to borrow $10 billion or more amid 737 Max crisis - CNBC reut.rs/2tEarC6 https://t.co/fm65BZ0c61 5 hours ago
- Way cool 😎 twitter.com/mco/status/121… 1 day ago
- “..their posts can feel more authentic than those from an official company account. That authenticity requires comp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @hbaskas: Officially an #airport trend. Michigan's Flint Bishop Airport @FNTAirport joins the list of #airports offering gate-pass progr… 3 days ago
- RT @BrianSumers: According to internal memo, @united is removing bag sizers at gates. This could reduce stress, but might it backfire? Some… 3 days ago
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Stewardess or Flight Attendant? (originally posted on 10/11/10)
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- A "North of Expected" experience at Alaska Airlines
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- An Unlikely Resting Place
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013