Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- “Sky Lease Cargo 747, take a right at ATL.” @flightradar24 https://t.co/DLhQBLxgL5 3 hours ago
- RT @hharteveldt: Intriguing: @Delta to take equity stake in & partner with @WheelsUp. Delta will fold its Delta Private Jets unit into whee… 4 hours ago
- Have visited Pinal Airpark boneyard twice. Fascinating and sad at the same time youtu.be/w1hUKDNWnKY 5 hours ago
- Way cool 😎✈️⚡️ twitter.com/skiesmag/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @HarbourAirLtd: The world’s first #ePlane - a true sight to see! ✨We’re still buzzing from the success of this morning. Thank you to eve… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- Air Hollywood
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- Non-revving and dress codes
- A "North of Expected" experience at Alaska Airlines
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013