Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @airlineguys: .@RickSteves desperately wants you to leave America. The tiniest exposure to the outside world, he believes, will change y… 1 day ago
- .@RickSteves desperately wants you to leave America. The tiniest exposure to the outside world, he believes, will c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- N748MA - Miami Air B737-800 #ATL https://t.co/Dtur2nZSl7 2 days ago
- RT @airlineguys: “Berkshire Hathaway Inc. has amassed stakes that make his holding company among the biggest shareholders in the four large… 3 days ago
- RT @united: Fly how you identify. Our new non-binary gender options are now available. 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- welcome aboard!
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- Delta Sky Deck - an observation
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- No plain (plane) experience for me
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- PEOPLExpress and the 6 Precepts
- AirlineGuys T-shirt Gallery
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- 5 Reasons You Should Book The "Pan Am Experience" Today
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013