Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @GoldboxATL: . @Delta’s new boarding process took off today. Here is the new look at the @ATLairport Conc C Gate 33. #PaxEx https://t.c… 12 hours ago
- Groovy 🥰 twitter.com/braniffairways… 15 hours ago
- RT @united: Need a ride to Atlanta for a certain football game? If you're in LA or Boston, you can now fly us direct to/from Atlanta. We'v… 15 hours ago
- About 45 mins to go. No more food please! 😉 #Delta https://t.co/CSq9eAAo6x 1 day ago
- What a moving performance. As this film demonstrates, woman are amazing. They give so much, and many times get so l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- A "North of Expected" experience at Alaska Airlines
- Marry me, fly for free - Is this still a thing?
- AirlineGuys Stickers
- AirlineGuys T-shirt Gallery
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- Limited choices
- 5 Reasons You Should Book The "Pan Am Experience" Today
- about us
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013