Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- From the I-85 could see T Concourse at ATL. Amongst the #United tails noticed a lone aircraft in the new livery. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @dlflightmuseum: Attention #avgeeks! Tomorrow, we are acquiring a DC-7B. Stay tuned for more details! #deltadc7 https://t.co/elkqpT9n5B 3 days ago
- 🤣 twitter.com/akkitwts/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @tedreednc: How @Delta and @Boeing resemble partners in a troubled marriage forbes.com/sites/tedreed/… 5 days ago
- .@NaomiCampbell Airport Routine | Come Fly With Me youtu.be/b-U_jT9qWvs 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013