Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- TWO 747s took off from 8R within an hour. 747s almost never use 8R for takeoffs. @ATLairport https://t.co/O9yR7NgAAV 1 hour ago
- Just saw the new #United livery blasting off out of ATL. #avgeek https://t.co/uafJeTrCD2 4 hours ago
- “The new livery design is a symbol of our future, a more sustainable and a competitive future for SAS, but one that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- 👏🏾 Looking forward to seeing this! twitter.com/sfomuseum/stat… 18 hours ago
- 🥃 #TGIF #longlivethetulip https://t.co/TTGt4S1hgB 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013