Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- How much do you like airplane food? Would you recreate airplane meals? cnn.com/travel/article… 1 day ago
- ICONIC @delta 😍 twitter.com/librarian_ra/s… 1 day ago
- Happiest of Birthdays @united 🎂 🎉 ✈️ twitter.com/united/status/… 3 days ago
- LUV is in the air 💙❤️🧡 @SouthwestAir twitter.com/southwestair/s… 5 days ago
- .@FlyFrontier hiring FAs. #crewlife flyfrontier.com/careers/flight… 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013