Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @Satcom_Guru: Why did Boeing stay with column and yoke instead of sidestick when designing their first fly-by-wire airplane, 777? Suzan… 3 hours ago
- This piece always fills me with nostalgia ☺️ 👏🏾 @British_Airways twitter.com/davewallsworth… 19 hours ago
- $DAL traded at $22.48 at close of business yesterday. twitter.com/cnbcnow/status… 19 hours ago
- Simply awesome 😍 twitter.com/tri_jet/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @airandspace: On this day in 1982, the first Airbus A310 airliner made its maiden flight from Toulouse, France. Pictured here is a Pan A… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013