Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @CNBC: Boeing 737 Max could be recertified before mid-year, FAA says cnb.cx/2GhEKl1 2 hours ago
- Lani. If that’s the blue one...Lani 🥰 twitter.com/a380fanclub/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @united: The CDC recommends avoiding nonessential travel to Wuhan, China. As a result, we’ve issued a travel waiver for multiple cities… 3 hours ago
- Even though she didn’t take to the skies today, she’s still a beauty 😍 twitter.com/b777xlovers/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @BoeingAirplanes: Update #777X First Flight: We’ll try again tomorrow starting at 10 a.m. Wind levels prevented us from flying today. We… 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013