- Sometimes work just gets in the way of a good #avgeek experience. Delta operating a 747 on ATL-DTW this am. cc @GoldboxATL @DeltaPoints 2 hours ago
- RT @airwaysmagazine: STORY: @AmericanAir Offers Integrated Purser Training Program Under #GoingForGreat Campaign, airwaysnews.com/blog/2015/07/3… ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @AtlanticStation: Movies in Central Park to be held on East District tonight (same as last week)! bit.ly/1NySiIo http://t.co/qZv… 14 hours ago
- A major airline says there's something it values more than its customers buff.ly/1gpyzww > Makes sense > honour your emps. 23 hours ago
- Hackers with ties to China said to breach United Airlines buff.ly/1SOzKkS via Chicago Tribune 1 day ago
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- welcome aboard!
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- Deltalina: down-to-earth girl or superstar? The chat w/ the airlineguys continues (Part 2)
- AirlineGuys T-shirt Gallery
- about us
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- AirlineGuys Mugs
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013