- Flying into @flyLAXairport is always a treat! Such a variety of air carriers and aircraft types. #avgeek http://t.co/NfLkqDmnoP 1 hour ago
- RT @LouMalnatis: #awshucks thx! RT @airlineguys: @flyingwithfish I wouldn't call @LouMalnatis pizza either, more like a little slice of hea… 1 hour ago
- I'm at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - @flylaxairport in Los Angeles, CA swarmapp.com/c/aw2DuAgtCCe 1 hour ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: United Airlines confirms that "adding tablet holders to seats, particularly some first class seats" is being studied now. #… 2 hours ago
- Somewhere over New Mexico. http://t.co/H87ezZVVVL 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- "I'm just a down-to-earth girl" - Deltalina chats w/ the airlineguys
- welcome aboard!
- Once a Virgin always a Virgin
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- A "North of Expected" experience at Alaska Airlines
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013