- Airbus A380 Haunted by Lack of Orders Marks Decade in the Skies buff.ly/1IeuULP via @YahooFinance 15 hours ago
- On this date: April 27, 2005 the @Airbus #A380 took its first flight. #aviationhistory http://t.co/Okim3doWQp 16 hours ago
- If you were wondering: Elvis Presley's planes to remain at Graceland apne.ws/1z3pj8W 1 day ago
- Serenbe. Somewhat like Stepford...yet cool nonetheless. http://t.co/81pD4EGmJX 1 day ago
- Out and about exploring. #Serenbe serenbe.com 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- welcome aboard!
- 6 Reasons Why United Should Re-introduce The “Tulip”
- 6 Tips To Becoming A Flight Attendant
- AirlineGuys T-shirt Gallery
- about us
- Long haul or short haul? The career path of a Flight Attendant.
- travel quotes
- In-flight Advertising: Opportunity or Nuisance?
- That's a Purdy Neat story!
- Deltalina: down-to-earth girl or superstar? The chat w/ the airlineguys continues (Part 2)
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013