Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- “Get off my plane!” #AviationMovieQuotes #AirForceOne https://t.co/34MYq7oIsN 1 hour ago
- “Always bet on black! ♠️♣️ #AviationMovieQuotes #Passenger57 https://t.co/Q8w1XqFIHY 2 days ago
- @AmericanAir warns it’s overstaffed by as many as 8,000 flight attendants. “This does not mean we’ll furlough t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @librarian_ra: Vintage postcard with a @British_Airways 737 rocketing out. . . #BritishAirways #BA #Airplane #Travel #Postcard #Ephemer… 2 days ago
- RT @krisvancleave: .@Boeing SVP of Communications Niel Golightly abruptly resigns after an employee complaint stemming from a 1987 article… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013