Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- RT @BoeingAirplanes: Congratulations to our customers and #777X team on today’s safe and successful flight, the first of many for the 777X… 5 hours ago
- RT @BoeingAirplanes: From informing our design to inspiring our team, thank you to our #777X customers. https://t.co/BnOzHaNTqG 9 hours ago
- Congratulations to @Boeing and the PEOPLE (employees) that make it happen. All the BEST 👏🏾 #777X https://t.co/NI2uOOANYa 11 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: Boeing 737 Max could be recertified before mid-year, FAA says cnb.cx/2GhEKl1 1 day ago
- Lani. If that’s the blue one...Lani 🥰 twitter.com/a380fanclub/st… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013