Today marks a couple of new beginnings. The ‘new’ United Airlines debuted today to become the world’s largest airline. The ‘merger of equals’ was completed and UAL is now back to trading on the NYSE. The new CEO, and former Continental CEO, Jeff Smisek was on CNBC this morning speaking of ‘synergies’ and making the ‘new’ UA the ‘airline of choice.’ These catchphrases are a bit over used in our opinion.
- I spy with my little eye a tulip 🥰 #longlivethetulip twitter.com/pilotjaynz/sta… 1 hour ago
- 😒😬😳😒 twitter.com/johnsharp99/st… 1 day ago
- #AmericanAir, #QatarAirways Signal Detente With New Codeshare Agreement aviationweek.com/air-transport/… 1 day ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: Air New Zealand says in a statement it is exploring the installation of sleeping pods in economy for long-haul travel. Alth… 1 day ago
- RT @BoeingAirplanes: We're soaring high with @FlyANA_official today as they aim to be the first to operate 100 787 #Dreamliner jets. Fun fa… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Legalese made easyAll of our original content, including text and photographs, belong to us unless otherwise noted. Pretty clear, huh? The content is not to be used unless given express permission by us, the airlineguys. ©airlineguys 2013